Buses from Brighton centre to festival site
- We’ll be running a local return bus service from Brighton Old Steine Bus Stop to the festival site at Stanmer Park.
- This is by far the easiest way to get to and from the festival if you are coming from the city centre. You will have to pay on the way to the festival.
Buses Leaving site
- Buses will be running from the festival site at 20:00 back to Brighton Old Steine.
- These will be running until the site is clear and are totally FREE.
- You will have to pay for the bus on the way to the festival, return journeys are FREE.
- Falmer train station will NOT be available to festival goers to return to Brighton after 21:00.
- The bus is by far the quickest way to leave Stanmer Park.
- Taxis will collect and drop off from a designated Taxi Rank at the Amex stadium.
- Access to the festival is via the footbridge at Falmer station which will be clearly marked on the way in and out.
- To book a Brighton based taxi firm they need to be pre-booked.
01273 55 55 55 City Cabs Brighton
01273 20 20 20 Stream Line
01273 205 205 City Cabs Brighton
01273 30 11 11 South Coast Taxis (Lewes)
01273 20 40 60 Brighton Taxis
01273 41 41 41 Streamline
Pick up & drop off
- You will be able to drop off and be collected at the Amex stadium.
- Do not use the A27 or any bus stops. The police will be on hand to move people on.
No Parking is available at the festival site.