CALLING ALL DJs! Ever wanted to play on a Festival main stage? This is your chance to DJ for 1-hour on The Arch stage, in a 6,000 capacity Big Top alongside acts such as DJ EZ, Gorgon City, Jax Jones, Jaguar Skills & more on Saturday 29th September 2018, Stanmer Park, Brighton.
How to apply:
- Record a 20-40 minute mix that you think would suit the lineup for Boundary (you must NOT use syncing software to aid your mix). Try show off your best tunes and make the most of the time available!
- Post the mix on Mixcloud and title it “Boundary Festival DJ Comp – (Your DJ Name here)”
- Download the image you must use as the artwork for your mix
- Once its uploaded, send a link to your mix to [email protected] with the subject line “Boundary DJ Comp Entry – (Your DJ name here)”
- On the 15th August, the top 10 with the most listens and favourites combined will go through to the judging stage. Make sure you’re sharing your mix on social media to get the most listens and favourites possible!
- The top 10 mixes will be judged on: Technical ability, track selection, suiting the vibe/style of the music at the festival, and originality! The judges will listen through the top 10 and pick a winner based on these factors.
- The deadline for this competition is the 23rd of August, but remember to upload your mixes as soon as possible to make sure you get as many listens and favourites as possible on mixcloud – the later you leave it, the harder it will be! ⏰
- The winner will be announced on the 30th of August!
Detail of prize
- 1-hour DJ set opening The Arch main stage at Boundary Festival
- 2 backstage passes
- 2 extra tickets for friends
- Please note, transport or accommodation are not provided
This is a real chance for true selectors to play a set at Brighton’s biggest rave and the ultimate summer-closing festival, so get uploading!