Opening & Closing times
When arriving / leaving – Please be quiet and respectful, this is a lovely residential area and we would like to be invited back again. Please don’t drop litter and respect the environment.
- Midday to 10.30pm on Saturday 29th September 2018
- Last entry is 7.00pm
- Stanmer Park, Brighton.
- Boundary Brighton is strictly an 18 and over event
Ticketing and entry
- ID & scanning. All tickets will be checked and scanned on entry, please bring a valid form of photo ID. The only forms of ID that will be accepted are passports, driving licenses or proof of age cards bearing the ‘PASS’ logo. Only those 18 or over will be permitted into this event arena.
- Do I need to print my ticket? It will speed up entry but it is not compulsory. Having it on your phone is OK too.
- Do not worry if the name on your ticket does not match the person using it on the day.
- Official ticket outlets – Ticketmaster, Universe, Festicket, Fatsoma, Verve, Dice, Native & Ticket Arena.
- DO NOT buy from other third party outlets
- Admission policy – There is a strict ZERO tolerance drugs policy (including Nitrous Oxide), full searches will be carried out before entry is granted, no refunds can be issued and we reserve the right to refuse admission.
- Searching is a condition of entry – We reserve the right to confiscate any item which may not be suitable for the event as well as a danger to others or the venue. Anyone found in possession of illegal substances or contraband goods will be refused admission, ejected from the venue and may also be liable for prosecution.
- The promoter reserves the right to refuse admission to the ticket holder if they display inappropriate or aggressive behaviour, or are intoxicated or under the influence of drugs
- You are NOT permitted to take alcohol into the arena. Glass will not be allowed inside the festival site.
- Do not bring any Corrosive substances
- You are not permitted to bring your own food or drinks into the festival. If you have specific dietary requirements, please email [email protected] in advance
- For full travel information, click here.
- Boundary has no parking facilities available on site, or in the surrounding area; do not attempt to park your car illegally. We are a green-friendly event!
- Shuttle bus: The Boundary event operation will pick up from the Old Steine, Brighton. Check the Brighton & Hove bus timetable. Other bus services that get you close to Stanmer Park are: 25/25X/28/29/78. To get home, we offer a free shuttle bus service for all ticket holders back into Brighton.
- At the end of Boundary, shuttle buses will operate from 9pm-end of the event, taking people back to Old Steine, Brighton.
- There is a rail replacement service in operation from Brighton station to Falmer – buses depart from the back of the station.
- Taxis: drop off and pick up from Amex Stadium.
- Public pick up and drop off is also at Amex Stadium
- You are able to walk to and from Boundary, but please be mindful of local traffic.
- Please ensure you leave enough time to make your last train out of Brighton as there will be no additional late-night services.
- If you are disabled and would like to come to Boundary, please email [email protected] with details so we can make sure we look after you on the day.
- We offer one free carer ticket for each paying customer who is registered disabled.
- If you have any particular access, facility or dietary enquires, please email in advance.
- We offer disabled toilet facilities and a viewing platform in The Arch and Supercharged big tops, at the front by the pit area.
- Guide dogs and hearing dogs are permitted, but please let us know in advance.
- Should there be any changes to the event such as venue, opening times or headline artists we will notify the ticket holder in advance. Please also keep up to date with news and changes via our social media channels.
- Billing is subject to change. Whilst every effort is made to ensure the full, advertised bill performs this ticket is for an event and not a specific artist/band. Boundary Brighton Ltd reserves the right to change the bill or artist running times without prior notice.
- This is a one-day event and camping is NOT permitted.
- No private sound systems will be permitted in the festival site.
- Please respect the parkland and use the bins provided.
- No animals will be admitted to the festival site, except guide and hearing dogs.
- No video recorders, professional photographic equipment or laser pens will be permitted in the festival site.
- In the event of cancellation of the festival by Brighton Boundary Ltd, their responsibility for refund is limited to the face value of the ticket only.
Any questions? Email us on [email protected]